Deathwatch/Fett styled Armor

Sith_Lord_Revan

Another curious BH looking for help with gear, I've looked through Torhead without much luck so I thought I'd ask Here. Is there any armor that resembles Jango Fett (I've seen Boba styled armor) or the Deathwatch? Failing that are there any decent sets of the lvl 40 pvp styled gear in Darker colors, Preferably grey and blue? I've just reached Hoth and my current styled Blue Mando armor isn't keeping up with my level.

You can get a full set of customizable blue/gold armor that has elements of Fett's armor from the heroics and bonus missions on Taris (mid 30s).

I still use the full body suit, but I've replaced the helmet with one of the level 46 ones that has the antenna (the gold one I think because it matches better than the green one). I like the body armor from the Taris series (you can choose gold on blue, or blue on gold) because it has all sorts of red lights that glow on it.

Here it is

http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/10632.jpg

Mercenary Elite Armor (blue with gold)

Corpsman Elite Armor (gold with blue)

Both look good. All from repeatables and commendations, easy to get at mid-30s.

Edited by Pwny_Express

ONce u get to lvl 50 there some beasting armor for example the Battlemaster Supercommando's armor set. Not sure how 2 get it, but would LOVE 2 have it. If anyone knows give me a shout cause im in the process of trying 2 find it.:cool:Ive only seen it once when i was first starting out and when i asked how u get the dude only laughed.