Gunnery talent: Deadly Cannon not working correctly

Kokkos

As title said, i was doing some dailies today and noticed that my full auto was critting for less then it should compared to the normal hits. So i decided to test it!

The test was done on a bugged mob in the lvl 50 area of Belsavis, he evade and reset. This was to make sure that every hit i did during the test was on the same mob.

Altho my test sample is not thousands of hits its big enough to see that the talent isnt working as it should.

All the test were done without any of the buffs/debuffs of Grav Round. I had no buffs fall of during the test etc..

I Keept going until i had 40 crits, and about 55 normal hits. Added them togheter and found the overal dmg per hit. My surge is 81.49%

Full auto normal hits: 1049.

Full auto crits: 1917.

This is a increase by 82.75%, very close to my multiplier on char sheet.

And for sure it is not a 30% increase in crit dmg as the talent says it should give.

I then tested Demo round to see if that was bugged to but the talent seems to effect that correctly.

I didnt have at it for as long as it was quite obvious that it was working correctly even from a very small sample size. The gap from min dmg -> max dmg on Demo round is also a lot smaller so a smaller sample size was good enough imo. I keept going until i had 15 crits and about 30 normal hits.

Demo round normal hits: 1582

Demo round critical hits: 3343

This is a increase of 111.3%

Sheet surge + 30 surge from talent: 81.49+30 = 111.49.

So that is spot on the number of my test.

I have no idea if it was like this before the last patch as i just noticed it and tested after.

Edited by Kokkos

FA is impacted by both defense and shield. Demo isnt. Not saying its not broken, but that needs to be included in the stats.
It was a normal mob without shield. i assume he has no defense either. And tbh.. Defense makes him avoid the dmg, i would not get a number to add to this if he avoided the hit..

Didnt know it was a known issue tho, im reading these forums quite a bit and havent seen anything about it. But hopefully they will fix it soon then, i ofc reported it ingame as well.