PvE and friend, foe, neutral

Kastchey

So I did a quest on sith side where all selonians swear an undying loyalty to the empire.

I go back towards the entrance and even before exiting the instance all selonians I haven't killed are shooting me on sight.

Shouldn't players that do a quest where a whole group has promised to play nice at least be allowed neutrality ?

I'm not asking that all selonians suddenly are green to me, but yellow will certainly be nice.

If I need to kill some more I can initiate the aggression , and finish my quest or w/e.

I know it's possible because on the republic site upon entering tatooine there's a bunch of droids that are yellow to you and will not attack you, after a quest they become red and start attacking if you approach them.

Obviously globally tagging players as neutral or enemies to a group of npc is possible.

I wonder if they will put in the effort to make it a feature for more than a single quest.

It was a big thing for me when leveling - I take out king bouris, yet his guards on the outside are still standing there and ready to kill me... many many examples , immersion is ruined.