A parody for the Bowdaar fans!

Revod

*** Edit #2 ***

Being a good Jedi, I channeled all that disappointment with EA into my creative side and came up with another one to take the place of the ill-fated "Wookiee"...hope you enjoy :)

Big Bags (a parody about inventory or "bag space")

*** EDIT ***

As of today (02/08/2012), my parody, "Wookiee", will no longer available for public enjoyment.

Taking the advice of another poster on the forums, I asked EA for permission to use sounds from SW:TOR in my song. I have just recieved the email denying this permission based on unspecified "Licensor restrictions".

Sadly, any desire I may have had to celebrate this, or any other EA game, via creative endeavors on my part have evaporated.

I regret that having done the right thing has resulted in this action. This labor of love to the TOR community took a great effort that will probably never see the light of day again.

For those of you who had the chance to listen and enjoyed it, I thank you for your kind words and support.

Being a parody artist, I tend to find inspiration from the things I enjoy; this game is definately one of them!

It was inevitable that I would get around to doing something for TOR, but I will give credit to Nerva (a smuggler in my guild) who originally suggested that I do this one :D

Let me know what you think, and if you find it worthy, I might do some more. Enjoy :)

[Link Removed]

Edited by Revod
Link to content removed.