45 Minute Queue - Really!?

amerrigan

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just Tweeted:

I'm in a 45 min queue. I certainly hope this gets resolved. I have a 1-2 hour play window each night and this is unacceptable.

This is EXACTLY my situation. Between work and family, gaming takes a back seat and I have to fit it in when I can. If I have 2 hours to play, waiting 50 minutes just to get into the game is not going to work. I know we aren't alone here.

lol this isn't lauch, a lot of other mmos did not have this problem on launch either, and the ones that did were earlier games with no idea of this problem.. bioware acknowledged the problem with a stress test and did nothing to solve it.

Name one. I was at launch for wow (all of the wow expansions), aion, rift, aoc, eq, eq2 and several of their expansions, and EVERY single one of them had HOUR long queues during launch and expansion launches. 45min to an hour is nothing.

Name one. I was at launch for wow (all of the wow expansions), aion, rift, aoc, eq, eq2 and several of their expansions, and EVERY single one of them had HOUR long queues during launch and expansion launches. 45min to an hour is nothing.

i played all the wow expansion releases, i didn't see one que the whole time that lasted more than a few minutes on the NIGHT of the release

they can solve the que problem for people that haven't made a char yet, but what happens to the people that have level 20's already and dont want to start over?

The people that are already 20 can just re-roll as they have way more time then most of us. The queues hurt the people that can only play a few hours a night the most.

Edited by FrenziedMuffin

i played all the wow expansion releases, i didn't see one que the whole time that lasted more than a few minutes on the NIGHT of the release

EXACTLY, after the launch problems, WoW figured it out and ran really well. I'm sure there were a few servers that had queues, but overall, the servers were able to handle the populations.

Try it on Sargaras, one of the highest pop and longest up servers. Low pop servers are low pop no matter what.

I don't find the waiting in que.. to be the problem here.

Bioware should have a 5-10minute window for each person to log back on.

Think about it this way: You are raiding, you get DC'd, you log back on, 1000 in que.

They need to fix this issue MAINLY for people who DC... but they had stress tests JUST for this issue.

Just Tweeted:

I'm in a 45 min queue. I certainly hope this gets resolved. I have a 1-2 hour play window each night and this is unacceptable.

I have the same window. Get the kids to bed and ready to play, oh wait, 40 minute queue. WOW didn't have this problem at launch. There may have been a 10 minute wait tops. This is ridiculous.