Let's Jrage up in here.

megablast

I created this thread for all who just want to rage and hopefully when the rage dies down that means one of us has gotten in. Please don't come in this thread with the idea that it is for the pacifist. In fact it helps the helpful threads if you just discuss the drudgery here.

Well im pissed now 3rd day no swtor to play,the forums are now boring to read (had good lol last 2 days) cos bulk of pre order are now in, i fell BW need to make a new class for us December folks,

-Introducing the new class the stragler ;)

Well im pissed now 3rd day no swtor to play,the forums are now boring to read (had good lol last 2 days) cos bulk of pre order are now in, i fell BW need to make a new class for us December folks,

-Introducing the new class the stragler ;)

Agreed, been laughing so hard past 2 days reading the forums but now I'm just utterly bored as the bulk are playing :/

Agreed, been laughing so hard past 2 days reading the forums but now I'm just utterly bored as the bulk are playing :/

Dam right 13th was best lol i had in long time 14th hmm wz quite,todady its dead *** lets us play this is getting old if we dont get in tomorrow ****gg that going to be one bitter pill to swallow, and no i dont want to hear im in a que (no im on my sofa idiot) or i was told you MIGHT get 5 day EAG look at me im so smug. No its unfaif and bs but i will wait like a good stragler should!!

Hello all,

We do understand that there is a lot of frustration right now. However, we do ask that threads have a constructive discussion topic. Since this thread doesn't have a discussion topic, we're going to go ahead and close it.

Thank you for understanding.