Power or Crit/Surge?

Whitdaddy

I'm a level 50 arsenal spec merc with valor rank 60. So far I have been building my gear with a preference for crit and surge at the expense of power, hoping for maximum burst dps in pvp and assuming that crit/surge is better than power rating. I'm now starting to wonder about this decision. What do you think? Here are my pertinent stats:

Expertise: 568

Bonus Damage: 287.2

Critical Chance: 35.40%

Critical Multiplier: 89.78%

Thank you in advance for your constructive criticism.

Whit

I'm a level 50 arsenal spec merc with valor rank 60. So far I have been building my gear with a preference for crit and surge at the expense of power, hoping for maximum burst dps in pvp and assuming that crit/surge is better than power rating. I'm now starting to wonder about this decision. What do you think? Here are my pertinent stats:

Expertise: 568

Bonus Damage: 287.2

Critical Chance: 35.40%

Critical Multiplier: 89.78%

Thank you in advance for your constructive criticism.

Whit

my opinion start stacking power without letting crit go below 30 (35 is my preference personally) and without letting crit mult go below 80. after 30/80 the diminishing returns grows rapidly and with power (apparently) not having diminishing returns you stack power after you get the crit/surge you are looking for as a goal.