If you don't like the game...why the heck are you still here?

chakkar

We are here because most of us desperately want the game to improve, and we are offering our advice so the developers can fix what we feel needs fixing.

Just because I don't like the game how it is right now does NOT mean I hate it. No. I just want it to get better so I can play it again and actually gain enjoyment from it.

Boom.

There is your answer.

Saying the game sucks, posting a bunch of inaccurate 'facts' that were either true a month ago or never at all, then making up some ludicrous threat about taking 50 people with you yadayada without once offering a decent suggestion for fixing the game is not what I'd consider 'wanting the game to improve'.

Yet, that's 90% of the threads here.

I guarantee you, you can look on the front page of the pvp or general forums at just about any time and good chance is you won't find a thread with good suggestions on fixes- you will though find at least half the page's threads with misinformation and whines.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there!

We ask that all new threads posted here in General Discussion be on-topic and relevant to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. With that in mind, we have closed this thread.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.