Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

pvp light armour

stephenalandavie

Huh?

Every class has their own pvp vendors, designated by an NPC character model of that class. See a room full of trooper vendors, it's for trooper pvp armour etc...

I am new.....

Ok i see now, I am a sith sorcerer where would i find mine?, i am looking at the fleet so far i cant see any apart from pvp vendor. and battlemaster pvp. and champion pvp

I am new.....

Ok i see now, I am a sith sorcerer where would i find mine?, i am looking at the fleet so far i cant see any apart from pvp vendor. and battlemaster pvp. and champion pvp

there are little rooms behind the main pvp vendor, if you scroll your camera out and look up there will be big signs showing your classes icon. The sorcerer one shows a lightning bolt.

and yes, there is pvp, champion, centaurion and battlemaster for each class. Just go into your room, there will be 4 NPC vendors that look like sorcerers stood there, those are yours.

Edited by Bloodtau

there are little rooms behind the main pvp vendor, if you scroll your camera out and look up there will be big signs showing your classes icon. The sorcerer one shows a lightning bolt.

and yes, there is pvp, champion, centaurion and battlemaster for each class. Just go into your room, there will be 4 NPC vendors that look like sorcerers stood there, those are yours.

And this is at the imperial fleet yes?

Great help thanks

I am new.....

if you are at fleet go to the pvp daily quest box and face it.

There is a room directly behind and to the left. the light armor pvp gear is the one closest to you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.