Census?

Vennge

I wish there was a SWTOR census , seeing how I am waiting around for patch to come around to bring new life to my dear empire characters, I want to roll a trooper (something about the assault cannon looks so bad ***) but I can't for the life of me find a decent republic pop.

This would be wonderful. I don't know much about what the other servers' Republic populations are like, but Mind Trick server has a very nice Republic community, for the most part.

During evenings on Eastern time we have 100+ people in the Fleet at any given time, while the Empire has more than twice that in their fleet on this server. I had been wondering what the population is like for other servers for the Republic as well.

I wish there was a SWTOR census , seeing how I am waiting around for patch to come around to bring new life to my dear empire characters, I want to roll a trooper (something about the assault cannon looks so bad ***) but I can't for the life of me find a decent republic pop.

The Progenitor Eu Rp server has a fairly large Rep side.

Giradda the Hutt is primarily imperial. Causes lots of huttball, very little use of the Hutt GTN, and lots of NASCAR on Illum. Open world PVP on tatooine is a ghost town...

However, the republic does seem to be growing...