Aesthetic Commando FEEDBACK

Rozari

Hello, i am Gunnery Commando and i have few aesthetic things which makes this class unpleasant to me:

1) "Armor Piercing Cell" Why ammo in this stance are green color? It really pissing me off.

Green color associates color of Healing - Combat support stance. But not for OMG DD stance. Please swap colors. Give grey, white, purple OR even keep yellow color for ammo, but not green.

2) Icon of "Hammer Shot" ability, it shows a pistol blaster....COMEON ITS FREAKING Commando with BIG ASSAULT CANNON. Why my autoattack shows a little crappy pistol?

Edited by Rozari

Wait what?

My shots color is based on the crystal I have, or grav round. Might what to check the color crystal in your weapon.

If one icon really bugs you that much don't look at it. I think of it like the side arm that only shows up in chat.

I think he is referring to the color of the ammo bar. I have seen mine turn green also. I am not sure what causes it or what effect if any it has.

Depending on which ammo cell you have active (plasma, armor piercing or combat support) the ammo bar has a different color. It just signifies that you are using a certain cell, nothing more:)

The shots fired still are dependent on the color crystal.

And yes, OP, it is weird that the AP is green when everything the combat medic has is green.

Wait what?

My shots color is based on the crystal I have, or grav round. Might what to check the color crystal in your weapon.

If one icon really bugs you that much don't look at it. I think of it like the side arm that only shows up in chat.

Yeah you misunderstand me. I mean not bullet color. I meant Ammo Bar color. Green shouldnt be the color of DPS stance.