Best levelling spec? Or just most efficient?

toshthekeen

Your play style matters more than what others say.

I have tried anni with quinn and keeping vette, its OK but DoTs dont last long enough to help my health, quinn makes up for that difference imho anyhow. Quinns DPS is terribad and mine is OK, but with vette or jaessa its silly.

Running carnage with vette or jaessa (vette mostly) I tend to take out groups really fast and can go from 1 to the next for up to 5-6 groups before I am around 20-30% health and need to heal.

Its about play style.. do you like to fight non-stop but kill noticably slower with Quinn, or do you like to fight non-stop and take out groups really fast but need to stop and heal yourself every few minutes.

Also, using your CDs correctly makes a HUGE difference. If you have def up majority of fights than you can keep going with vette/jaessa a while without healing. Mess up your def CD and you will need to stop every fight or two to heal yourself. I have Obfuscate and cloak of pain on my mouse hot keys and use them 100% of up time. Keep saber ward and undying rage on ctrl+mouse hot keys. keep med pack hot keyed as well (went biochem for level and have purple reusable medpacks and stims adrenals all the time).