Stockpiling BM Bags?

Turando

So, I am in my low 30s in valor rank. Ilum PvP on my server is not very productive, so using warzones to level is going to be slow. That is fine. The RNG has been fairly kind to me so far on the Champ bags (my sincere sympathies who are getting shafted by RNG), and I expect the pendulum to swing both ways eventually.

My question is, can you stock BM bags before valor rank 60, or are they unique? I still need a couple champ pieces to complete my set bonus, but would like to get a head start to get as many BM pieces at rank 60 as I can.

no, they're unique

You can't even complete the 2nd quest of the day without opening your first bag

You can leave them in your Pending and go go... Mind you at 50 that is...

But ya for lowbies all you have to do is um read... says unique...

Edited by mordredz

meh, not sure if you can even pick up the daily again if you have the previous still pending but i dont think that it will work.

No you can't. When I was close to 60 I just did both daily and both weekly and left them on pending (I had 1 bm bag in bank aswell) so thats 5 bags total when I dinged rank60. Don't think you can get more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.