Swtor= Another Bad mmo? Think so

SkillzKillz

I've really been enjoying the game (my highest toon is 38), but I'm a casual player. Sure, there are some things I would like to see changed. A few minor things really and it's too early in the morning for me to try and remember what they are, but all in all I am really enjoying this game.

Not sure what ppl expected from this mmo, but I can't say it is "bad". In fact, you can see all the work that went into this game and to me it seems really solid. I think of games like DCUO, CO, WoW, Rift, and some others and none of them compare imo to the quality and playability of this game.

Again, just my opinion, but this mmo seems to be a little more than a cut about the rest.

P.S. If you are a person who truely thinks ToR is a bad game, just stop playing. Problem solved.

If you have played the games you have listed. You should know to not judge a game by your lvling experience. Im one of the few that enjoyed lvling in rift only to find out that there endgame pvp was horrible. Unsubscribed, Anyway I do think the game as potential thats why I made the post! ^^ :]

Well MMO's can be updated and brought to greatness if only some one gave a hoot about how there players felt ^^

So are you suggesting they change the face of the game? The entire appeal is the story. Story is what the game was built on. If they take it away and replace it with something different, odds are they will end up alienating their initial audience - the KOTOR series story lovers. I assure you after the SOE ordeal, that won't be happening again.

If you don't dig the story content, you shouldn't be playing. It won't be changing any time soon, despite potential loss in subscribers.

Of course there is the debate of whether they are capable of releasing enough content to satiate the story consumers, but that's another topic.

Hello everyone!

We do appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we are now closing this thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic thread for suggestion lists and a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to continue your discussion in one of these locations.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!