Weapon/Armour Enhancements for a Juggernaut

Stoofa

OK, most of my armour is Orange, so I'm constantly swapping in upgraded enhancements, mods, etc.

With regards my enhancements I have previously been concentrating on those giving a bonus to Critical.

However I see those that give a main bonus to Endurance give quite a boost. So really, should I be concentrating more on gaining Endurance from the enhancements rather than Critical?

I've had a few fights where death has been close and a few extra health (which Endurance would give) would I guess be handy to have.

Ta

If you're running in Soresu (I think that's the tank form), endurance is pretty big.

I managed to get a lot of endurance for my sniper, which helps in an emergency, but doesn't help all that much--she should be the last person to be attacked (whether I'm guarded by my tank or other players.)

Every endurance point I have can only sustain my sniper's DPS. If it's down to me, that's less helpful than sustaining me + companion/group.

With the tank armor bonus, this almost becomes your critical stat--i.e., every endurance point you get is pre-buffed with +60% armor.

Every endurance point you have helps sustain the entire group's DPS, including yours.

OK, most of my armour is Orange, so I'm constantly swapping in upgraded enhancements, mods, etc.

With regards my enhancements I have previously been concentrating on those giving a bonus to Critical.

However I see those that give a main bonus to Endurance give quite a boost. So really, should I be concentrating more on gaining Endurance from the enhancements rather than Critical?

I've had a few fights where death has been close and a few extra health (which Endurance would give) would I guess be handy to have.

Ta

You didn't explain if you are a Tank Jug or a DSP Jug. As I believe that you would stack these mods differently.

Here is a quote from http://www.sithspecs.com

Sith Warrior Juggernaut Stats & Gear

The primary base stats most important to the Sith Warrior Juggernaut are Strength and Endurance. Strength increases Lightsaber damage and critical chance. Endurance increases health and health regeneration.

Sith Warrior Juggernaut stats priority:

110% Accuracy > Strength > Power > Critical Strike Rating > Surge Rating