Daily WZ mission.

Redsoxnation

Who else is sick and tired of having to win 12 matches to complete the daily pvp mission (Win 3 warzone matches). Seriously, how hard is it to track winning matches? I'm all about the extra valor I am gaining but sometimes I don't have time to play 10+ matches everyday. Please fix what is already implemented in the game before nerfing anything else. Thank you!

Who else is sick and tired of having to win 12 matches to complete the daily pvp mission (Win 3 warzone matches). Seriously, how hard is it to track winning matches? I'm all about the extra valor I am gaining but sometimes I don't have time to play 10+ matches everyday. Please fix what is already implemented in the game before nerfing anything else. Thank you!

I guess I've been lucky, I have only ever had 1 win not count so far. knock On wood. Hopefully I never run into this problem as it can be frustrating trying to get 3 wins in matches where we (republic) always seem to start with less then 8 people in our warzones.

Correct. Only person/developer without a slight trace of common sense could make this 2-4 hours long quest a *daily*.

Also 2 *daily* quests on ilum are bugged (33% of total daily quests on the planet!) - 1.5 months after release! This company really doesn't care about their reputation thus "Failware" and "Biofail" titles are well deserved.

Edited by Pashgan

Sorry to hear you're having to PVP to complete a PVP quest. I've only rarely been effected by wins not counting but of course I normally do 30-60 matches a day day so it's not a big deal.

Sorry to hear you're having to PVP to complete a PVP quest. I've only rarely been effected by wins not counting but of course I normally do 30-60 matches a day day so it's not a big deal.

Yeah, it's totally not a big deal.

Let's do some maths.

Let's say you do an average of 45 fights per day. Every fight lasts about 15 minutes + queues last about 2 minutes.

17 minutes total to do a single game.

17 * 45 = 765 minutes / 60 = nearly 13 hours of continuous play.

Well, Congrats. You play this game the whole day and it's not a big deal.

Everyone that can play 4-5 games in a night after work / children handling / wife handling and such, having 5 loss streak (which is completely possible) are out of the possibility to get things done in a reasonable amount of time.

This is where the system breaks and, while it's not that bad if luck assists you, it's too random to be solid.

I'm not to the length of saying "lololol bioware fail ****" since i'm having great fun with the game. It's just something that has to be polished some more than this.

Kisses and peace.