Fresh lvl 50. Now?

NevetzVess

Hitted 50 yesterday evening with my char on my new server. I didn't play a 50 since the old dailies at Ilum and the WZs 10-50. Now that I hitted 50 and have just my pve equip, where should I start? PVP looks impossible, I play a shadow tank and the only I can do is farming my 7-8 medals per match, but it just gets boring. Already tried, and I think I'll do only the necessary for the dailies. So I thought to the 50 FPs. Should I start with the not HMs ones? I only did one time The False Emp HM with my last 50, so I don't realy know what is dropped in the not HM ones. Simply I'd like to know where to start to gear up with some lvl 50 equip :)

Do Operations and stuff like that 50 and when you beat all that, get another character, I'd choose opposite side(Rep or Emp) and play that till 50. And then by the time you get him to 50, since it took you about a month, by the time your done with him. New Content will arrive!

Yeah... I'll get bashed for this post.

Assume you have full set mod able gear like I do. You can buy lv 50 purple armorling with daily commendation. (7 believe), You can also buy weapon upgrade (light saber hilt, barrel), ear and implant.

Artifice makes lv 50 purple relic (need h flashpoint drop.) lv 50 purple light saber.

Synthweaving lv 50 purple wrist and waist for force user.

armortech lv 50 purple wrist and wasit for non-force user.

daily on Illum

[heroic 2]Darkness in Illum give 3 daily commendation + epic lv 49 purple enhancement. (assume you don't have artifice or bff with artifice)

daily on Belsavis

[Heroic 2+] A Lesson is Learned gives 3 daily commendation + purple lv 49 mod. (assume you don't have cybertech or bff with cybertech.)

Think

[Heroic 4] The Stasis Generator gives 3 daily commendation + armorling.

Edited by hchsiao

Assume you have full set mod able gear like I do. You can buy lv 50 purple armorling with daily commendation. (7 believe), You can also buy weapon upgrade (light saber hilt, barrel), ear and implant.

Artifice makes lv 50 purple relic (need h flashpoint drop.) lv 50 purple light saber.

Synthweaving lv 50 purple wrist and waist for force user.

armortech lv 50 purple wrist and wasit for non-force user.

daily on Illum

[heroic 2]Darkness in Illum give 3 daily commendation + epic lv 49 purple enhancement. (assume you don't have artifice or bff with artifice)

daily on Belsavis

[Heroic 2+] A Lesson is Learned gives 3 daily commendation + purple lv 49 mod. (assume you don't have cybertech or bff with cybertech.)

Think

[Heroic 4] The Stasis Generator gives 3 daily commendation + armorling.

I have all purples lvl 40+, thanks for the quests, didn't really know about them!