Ummm.... is this what i think this is

jimmykowkluck

EULA article B section 6:

Conduct prohibited shall include, without limitation, arranging, making or accepting in-Game transfers of items to a character without adequate in-Game consideration, thereby augmenting or aggregating items in the transferee character's Account and having the effect of increasing its value for purposes of an out-of-game Account sale.

can some one please explain this too me because this sounds like a crock of **** and this just shows me that they are extremely anal about **** and are not going to last much less compete with wow. with **** like this it seems this game is going to do what rift did. everybody starts playing it and 6 months later lost over half of their subscriptions due to people going back to wow. at least in wow u dont get "in trouble" for having a "bank toon" or having too much money. i mean seriously.

Thereby augmenting or aggregating items in the transferee character's Account and having the effect of increasing its value for purposes of an out-of-game Account sale.

AKA real world trading/gold farmers. Nothing wrong with having a bank toon for yourself as long as you have no intention of selling you money/items.