I've *TENTATIvELY* cancelled my account; some positive feedback!

Terin

Don't worry, I didn't "rage-quit", and I'm not here to whine for a pity-party. However, I did want to share my personal experiences and thoughts on the game, in hope it leads to improvement. After all, I still love Star Wars, so I'm sure I'll be back!

1) I just wasn't happy with the Jedi Guardian

It seems to me that this is a fairly common thought on the Guardian/Juggernaut, but since you guys (the Devs) don't really talk to us (the Players) much, it's hard to gauge whether or not you share our point of view.

To me, the Guardian just felt very clunky and "stiff". I can't speak for anyone else, but I found that there are ***WAY*** too many Abilities to keep track of, and it just lacked a certain fluidity that I think the Jedi should have.

2) Not enough meaningful Group-content while leveling

I love that you can play the game Solo and get a full, rich Story. However, this is an MMO, and I'm not gonna lie; I was a tad put-off by how little there was to do, and how difficult it was to actually get together.

Personally, I would add a "Summon Group" ability to the game immediately. Maybe limit it to players within 5 levels or so of you, but as difficult as it is to get anywhere in this game, it would remove a lot of the headache. Which brings me to...

3) Getting anywhere feels like a chore

I can appreciate trying to add a level of realism to the world by incorporating space-stations orbiting certain planets, but it really feels like a lot of work at time, particularly when trying to get together with friends.

The previous suggestion would probably alleviate a lot of it, and don't get me wrong: I *LOVE* some of the massive expanses in this game, like Tatooine! But maybe allow us to use our Speeders in more locations?

4) Some Buffs should just be Passive or Auras

Sprint should just be a Passive skill, no need to activate once its learned. As well, personally, I'd like to see the Class-specific Buffs made into simple Auras. They feel to inconsequential to remember to use all the time, yet they're also assumed to be active at all times.

And finally...

5) Republic and Imperial players should encounter one another a *LOT* more!

It just seems strange, we have these massive, sprawling planets, yet it's extremely rare you run into the opposing faction.

I understand this isn't something you can just "patch in", but I do think it's an important lesson to consider, both moving forward, and a possible list of changes whenever you go to make an expansion.

Like I said, I'm leaving the game I'm positive terms, so if BioWare makes some changes, I'm more than happy to come back. Also, obviously these are just my personal thoughts on the game, so no need to freak out if you disagree; they're just suggestions.

Anyways, I hope to return at some point in the near future, so as always; May the Force be with you. :D

Hello everyone,

While we do appreciate anyone who takes the time to compile constructive feedback for us, we're closing this thread, as we do have threads for feedback compilations.

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant sub-forum. If you'd like to add your list of bugs or suggestions, we encourage you to post in the following threads in the interest of helping us keep compilations consolidated:

Thank you!