What should ppls do?

bubasparks

What should do guild members who will get in game later, but server to which their guild is assigned to is already full? If queue will be long, noone will gonna w8, and will join another server without que...Than i dont see point of guild deploiment if some members cant play with their guildies or you suggesting to w8 in line? :D

If there is a very long queue then it will be no different than any MMO launch.

Wait in line and no qq'ing about it! :)

List of things to do while you wait in Queue:

Clean the house/basement/apartment

Play Skyrim/Zelda/BF3/ME2/CoD/(insert your favorite game here)

Read a book (Star Wars book preferred)

Read the SW:ToR forums (READ not TROLL)

Do "stuff" with your significant other. They usually do like this thing called "Foreplay"

There is a few things to start you off!

Edited by MrLeee

If there is a very long queue then it will be no different than any MMO launch.

Wait in line and no qq'ing about it! :)

List of things to do while you wait in Queue:

Clean the house/basement/apartment

Play Skyrim/Zelda/BF3/ME2/CoD/(insert your favorite game here)

Read a book (Star Wars book preferred)

Read the SW:ToR forums (READ not TROLL)

Do "stuff" with your significant other. They usually do like this thing called "Foreplay"

There is a few things to start you off!

Yes you are funny :) you have a good sence of humor dude :)

Im fine with 30 mins queue, but it wount be fine if there will be more than 1hr queue and at same time there will be servers with lower w8ing time :) ofc ill go to another server... Its just what was the point of full guild deploiment if part of guild cant get on server...Thats whats bathering me :)

Ya it does suck when you queue time is over an hour and you only play 3-4 hours for a few nights a week.

I had to deal with that same problem in WoW, STO and Rift. I was lucky enough where I have a lot of playtime or I would have my wife start the queue when I was on my way home from work.

In most MMO's the queue is only around for a few weeks then it gets a lot better, but your only choices will be is to wait or pick another server and play by yourself. :(

Good Luck!

Queue times will drop down after a few days and everyone gets settled. If though your server is going to be crowded you can just move to another server. The only thing you lose is the free Guild status which is only 5,000 credits.

My Guild didn't do the pre-launch thing because we want to pick our server. We will just sue Vent or email to tell everyone where we are.