Free Speeder Piloting Rank 2... NAAAAAT

NeilCross

For a period of around an hour tonight, the Speeder Piloting [Rank 2] for me was showing on my class trainer as costing 0 credits.

You might well think duh common sense, obviously it's not free. But I'm no elitist, I'm a casual gamer, I don't read all the patch notes intensively, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that it was altered in a recent patch. So I thought I'd go for it, it says 0 credits right there on the screen so how and why would it charge me for a sum of currency that isn't displayed... yah, it did. I lost 210,000 credits in a flash. I can't describe how angry I am without using foul language, I grafted my noodle off earning that amount of money and I get robbed by a game bug.

I looked at my 'Shadow' training tab, all my other class skills where showing as a cost of 0 credits too. I'm too stupid to figure out how to link a screen print into here, and too lazy to upload it to hosting site, but I took a screen grab to prove the theft of my credits!

The point of this thread though is to ask if it's happened to anyone else? I've obviously logged a ticket, but wondering if anyone else has had this before.