Chest-Camping credit farmers -- A Modest Proposal

Alexi_son

We know they're out there, we know who they are ... the lvl 12s on Corellia, Ilum, and other worlds that stand at a chest and never move, hours, days, grabbing them as fast as they spawn.

Here's a thought - one the Devs could implement and EMPOWER THE PLAYERS to do something about it.

Allow players to "hire" a neutral faction "strong" NPC mandalorian -- of a level appropriate to the world the player is on, and go "station" that Mandalorian nearby a chest. Let the mandalorian agro anyone nearby in a limited radius, and have a duration say, of 30 minutes.

It wouldn't be a big deal to anyone of a level who's supposed to be there, but it would be a real pain to the lowbie farmers.

It may not be an ultimate solution, but it would certainly make the playerbase feel like they have the power to do more than just /report someone and stand there watching them loot chest after chest.

I know I would love to drop a mandalorian bounty hunter on some automated farm-bot 40 levels too low for the zone he's in.

EDIT:

Or heck, just go through I guess and station a Mandalorian at every security chest anyway without needing players to do it.

Edited by Alexi_son