Congratulations, on the worst launch concept ever!

Fenanin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant idea! Staggering the launch by pre-order date, much after the fact! Now almost all my guild is in and playing without me, their guild leader.

I guess I was too busy wasting my time beta testing the game to pre-order right away, not that I was told that it would make a difference how soon I would be able to access the game.

Months of work organizing a guild, including a whole prelaunch program wasted because you damned idiots decided to make the launch unfair and not let everyone in at the same time.

The game isn't even close to a finished or stable product.

I love people who blame others for their mistakes.

You should have kept up on the information. It has been known how they would do it. You were not forced to work on guild matters ONLY. You made the decision to worry more about your guild than your pre-order access information.

And then you state the game isn't finished? According to what? Your ego and ignorance that you can only blame yourself for?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.