Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Annihilation PVP Video

navster

Very nice indeed. I've just respecced from Rage to Annihilation but didn't get the proper feel for the spec yet, gonna take some time, but I can already see positive results.

Could you post a link to the build you are using? Would love to see that.

I didn't watch the whole video but in the first few minutes the guy doens't get attacked much or cc'd.

Maybe the probalem isn't dps but too much cc or lack of cc reduction.

Rarely see marauders come top dps.

This looks like fighting against a team of undergeared noobs.

Looks good though I might have to go back to annihilator...carnage is much simpler to play though! :)

Good video man... represent Marauders. Some people still believe this class sucks. lol.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say something.

Set up a match, where the enemy team at the start of the match will mark you with a gold star, and will never ever directly attack you or CC you. In this scenario, I believe any class, absolutely any class, can get 500k+ damage done. This is more or less what happens in the video. A person is running around, uncontrolled, not getting focused, doing as he pleases.

I'm not knocking you OP, by the way. Great video. And it's great that you get to fight people like that. I wish I could too. On the server I'm on though, anyone who is squishy and can do high DPS dies first. Same principle as in PvE - first kill weaks, normals and strongs and only then the elite. Cuts down on incoming DPS.

But does this prove that the class doesn't suck? I don't know that it does. Like I said, give me a 50 of any class and don't attack or CC me in a warzone, and I'll get you 500k. Heck, I've hit 250k in my teens with a few classes.

What I would really, REALLY like to see is some nice clean 1v1s, possibly duels, without consummables of any kind. Class vs class.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.