Micro-transaction Shop. Yay or Nay?

essell

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay,

I enjoy the game, plan to sub and as long as the shop brings in much needed fluff items, like species, social gear, star ships etc etc it can only be a good thing,

What I really dont get is people who sub get full acess and cartel coins. If you are subbing now it makes not difference to you, you can buy the stuff with your subscription cartel coins. If your not subbing you can play for free and choose what you buy. How is this anything but a win win situation.

Edited by Izorii

nay

this always always always ended up as pay2win in the past , not to mention dev resources shift to funneling players (both subscribers and freemiums) to the cash shop for "convenience " items ( SURE introduce in that shiny new content you said you were gonna do , the most ridiculous and retarded grind you can think off, subs get "free"Acces to it after all, then sell the tokens you need to grind for at a set cartel point rate, and pass it off as a "convenience" = profit)

nay

this always always always ended up as pay2win in the past , not to mention dev resources shift to funneling players (both subscribers and freemiums) to the cash shop for "convenience " items ( SURE introduce in that shiny new content you said you were gonna do , the most ridiculous and retarded grind you can think off, subs get "free"Acces to it after all, then sell the tokens you need to grind for at a set cartel point rate, and pass it off as a "convenience" = profit)

What MMO were you playing before TOR?

Im all for anything that will bring them money and wont stand in the way of good gameplay.

Then you wouldn't mind letting me play on your PAYING account would you. Don't worry, I won't spend more then you have in your back account. :rak_01: