Watchman did not get an update, or nerf or buff... They fixed

mlahodik

Ok guys, I'm seeing many people complaining as to why they would update the watchman spec while neglecting the other trees, or how they show love to sentinels and not other classes.

Please note that this was not the case. These abilities were broken, not working as intended. They did not do what the tooltip said. We had a post on the forums where we brought up this ability and the debs verified that this was the case, so they said they would fix it in the next patch.

So please don't get so defensive, they can't fix everything at the same time, give them a break.

How long should it take them to fix stuff like ataryu form hits not proccing on giant sized enemies, even though you can attack them regularly? Or stuff like combat trance not popping 100% like the tooltip says, only ~30% ?

I dont really get why they're rushing out the watchman fix when theres a whole SLEW other other things - for the same class - that need adjustments

How long should it take them to fix stuff like ataryu form hits not proccing on giant sized enemies, even though you can attack them regularly? Or stuff like combat trance not popping 100% like the tooltip says, only ~30% ?

I dont really get why they're rushing out the watchman fix when theres a whole SLEW other other things - for the same class - that need adjustments

Combat Trance, noone really knows whose tooltip is correct, Marauders or ours...

Ataru hitbox is probably low on the fixing priorities.

I'd also like everything fixed before Christmas 2012, but squashing bugs in a MMO is not always easy. Let them release what they already fixed and shut up you ungrateful bastard.

Edited by RamzaBehoulve