Can an imperial player get to the Republic side of Quesh?

sithlordcip

Actually, there are two ways to get there; one is through a valley in the middle of the map and the other is through a tunnel that comes out near the Republic end of the above mentioned valley.

As a side note, you can get to the Republic areas on most maps that have Republic areas, just have to be curious and explore...

Edited by Ujest

Coords would be much appreciated. I still havent found it.

Yeah i may be blind

On the Imperial side, there's some republic soldiers guarding that end, though you can easily get past.

If you remember the quest where you have to...

...have to booby trap some crates with bombs to take out a republic convoy...

then you know where it is.

BTW this entire thread sums up why SWTOR is boring to play, the fact that you can't find a way to get to the other faction in an MMO on a PVP server is an utter disgrace.

Made by carebears for carebears is the conclusion I have come to with regard to this game as an mmo.

BTW this entire thread sums up why SWTOR is boring to play, the fact that you can't find a way to get to the other faction in an MMO on a PVP server is an utter disgrace.

Made by carebears for carebears is the conclusion I have come to with regard to this game as an mmo.

How many times have you quit the game now?

I lost count...

If your reffering to wpvp , I can assure you that on my realm which is heavy population only on weekends and the rest of the week is light and standard , the wpvp is decent.

I dont bump too much into republics but for example me and a friend went into the rep base on Quesh and had ourselves a little wpvp with the guys there.

So you have too look for trouble.

On topic : i cant find that damn entrance, ive searched every entrance from the east side of the map up to the republic base and all the entrances are phased

Actually, there are two ways to get there; one is through a valley in the middle of the map and the other is through a tunnel that comes out near the Republic end of the above mentioned valley.

As a side note, you can get to the Republic areas on most maps that have Republic areas, just have to be curious and explore...

In other words you have to go out of your way to run into the other faction in this game.

In other words you have to go out of your way to run into the other faction in this game.

Not always. Basically think of the leveling zones as a series of tubes. There are deliberate areas where the tubes intersect, such as the castle in Alderaan. At those spots, it's hard to avoid world pvp.

In the areas where the tubes do not intersect, you do have to go out of your way to find Sith but you have to go out of your way to find anything because the game clearly wants you to progress down a certain path.