pvp stats

Rahemo

I've just gotten to 50 and had 1k merc/1k warzone + a 50 bag waiting for me to level, opened up my 6 bags to get the mainhand / offhand weapon tokens and i'm having trouble deciding between power / crit for the 2 weapons, I'm Arsenal specced and have asked a few different people but the responses have all varied, i've been told to go power, then been told to go pure crit, then been told to go crit until 35% unbuffed and then to go power... As i've only just dinged these are my first pieces and so im wondering which would be better for me?

Im currently 217+ damage (34 from power), 20% crit and 62% crit multiplier, any information is good information! (most of the time) :p

I've just gotten to 50 and had 1k merc/1k warzone + a 50 bag waiting for me to level, opened up my 6 bags to get the mainhand / offhand weapon tokens and i'm having trouble deciding between power / crit for the 2 weapons, I'm Arsenal specced and have asked a few different people but the responses have all varied, i've been told to go power, then been told to go pure crit, then been told to go crit until 35% unbuffed and then to go power... As i've only just dinged these are my first pieces and so im wondering which would be better for me?

Im currently 217+ damage (34 from power), 20% crit and 62% crit multiplier, any information is good information! (most of the time) :p

What i find SO far the cent/champ gear don't seem to favour crit very much, The SET gear for the damage dealing merc seems to be power based. The crit based gear is for the healing merc... which is annoying. If someone can Prove me wrong that's great but that is what i've seen so far, unless my eyes are totally blind. (I still went with the crit gun though But i will prolly get a power one if i get any duplicates and test the two)