Unable to complete quest

Milkmannn

I will try to explain this the best I can. I have had two quests that I didn't finish. One was because I accidentally pressed escape on the awards window, and the other because my inventory was full when I tried to accept the reward. I was unable to "retalk" to the people to bring up the reward dialog again.

Is there anyway to get the reward dialog back up so that I can get the rewards, credits, and XP???

I can think of 2 things:

1) in the upper right hand corner of the screen do you have a gold box that says "Pending Reward" ? if so, you completed the quest and just did not get the reward in your inventory. Click it and all should be good.

2) Some quests can be reset. Open your quest log, select the quest in question and look for the Reset button. If it is not grayed out, you can reset the quest. However, you will have to do the quest over and then come back to get the reward. Also, if the quest is part of a chain of quests, you will have to do the whole chain over if you reset it. So be aware of this when you chose to reset.