Aclarity?

RangerLee

I am a full heal spec (31 in cm) so far on my 45 commando, I have read several times for medics alcarity is the better way to go on item stats. So far I have been more focused on crit and accuracy.

What exactly is aclarity for and why is it better for 31 point combat medic?

Thanks for the advice.

I don't think you should focus on accuracy :(

I'm level 50 Cmbat Medic.

The way I prioritize things is:

Aim>Crit>Surge>Power>Alacrity.

That's just my opinion, but it has served me well in PvP, Flashpoint, and 1 Operation.

Edited by SpaceGaunt

I am a full heal spec (31 in cm) so far on my 45 commando, I have read several times for medics alcarity is the better way to go on item stats. So far I have been more focused on crit and accuracy.

What exactly is aclarity for and why is it better for 31 point combat medic?

Thanks for the advice.

Alcarity functions similarly to haste in wow, it decreases the cast time on abilities and makes channeled abilities channel and tick faster.

It's generally seen as beneficial for healers, I would recommend this order for stat priority.

Aim>Crit>Alcartiy>Power>Surge

The only reason I put surge lower is because I think casting faster with faster cast times will help keep up a group in ops, while surge would be more beneficial for single target healing.

Alcarity functions similarly to haste in wow, it decreases the cast time on abilities and makes channeled abilities channel and tick faster.

It's generally seen as beneficial for healers, I would recommend this order for stat priority.

Aim>Crit>Alcartiy>Power>Surge

The only reason I put surge lower is because I think casting faster with faster cast times will help keep up a group in ops, while surge would be more beneficial for single target healing.

Honestly having healed OPs, that would not be the stat priority I would use.