If TORO was adapted into a movie...

Apatheistic

If you could have any actor play in a movie that corresponded to the following classes, what would they be? Of course, this is just all hypothetical, and the actual actors would be characters within the lore, but based on the actual mode of the game, who would you characterize that fits these roles?

Sith Inquisitor / Jedi Consular:

This guy was meant to play that intelligent maniacal role, just by his extensive vocabulary, his tone of voice / rhetoric, and the way he looks. Not an actor, but a personal hero of mine, and definitely one of the most intelligent people in the world. The way he formulates his thoughts and speaks is out of this world. Peter could probably come up with dialog that's better than the writers, just out of improvisation.

Sith Warrior / Guardian:

One of the most versatile actors, relatively unknown and isn't type-casted yet. He also knows how to wield a sword in movies like 'Centurion'.

Bounty Hunter / Trooper:

-"No just ugh, cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks" greatest movie ever btw. He is one of the biggest mainstream actors, and rightfully so.

Imperial Agent / Smuggler: James McAvoy Sounds like the IA, has the slender athletic build, with a suave look.

Out of this world budget would be required to make a movie with these actors, but one can only dream. On the director side, I would totally want a clash between Darren Aronofsky(Pi, The Fountain, Requiem for a Dream) and Christopher Nolan (Inception, Memento, The Dark Knight), produced by James Cameron.(Avatar, Titanic, Terminator 2) Lol... now everything else in the world will seem lackluster when I think of how epic a movie of this scope could be.