Running... aka Sprint..

Aleeha

Seriously, how is it that you can run for hours and hours and never get tired? Come on, this really is hurting immersion. Sprint should be for short term duration, you get tired, you walk, you can sprint again.

So sprint for 15 secs on a 1min cool down.

Seriously, how is it that you can run for hours and hours and never get tired? Come on, this really is hurting immersion. Sprint should be for short term duration, you get tired, you walk, you can sprint again.

Let's go further. The fact that you don't have to eat, drink, take a bowel movement, sleep, get killed in one shot, kill in one blow, get infections, get sick, and more is hurting my immersion. ;)

Apparently there are lots of people that don't have problems moving at an accelerated pace for several hours at a time, including a 100 year old man and a 92 year old woman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marathon#Statistics

With records at around the 2hr mark and average times around the 4hr mark, I don't see why you have an issue

I have that already it's called Force Speed.

And no i don't get tired of sprinting, cause you know, the whole Force thing....

Edited by Ageizm