Trauma Probe is very weak and a very random skill to have.

Skaarrj

While I realize Trauma Probe is free to cast, and has no cooldown, i still don't feel like it's worth casting. The healing is too little, and the damage being done is too high for the healing to be worth it.

I would rather see Trauma Probe cost 1 ammo, and have a small cooldown, and be buffed accordingly. Maybe even allow it to be cast on more than 1 person.

You are incorrect. it crits for 900, regular heals for 600. Even if it doesn't crit at all, that's 6000 HP that you have healed over its course for FREE, (assuming no crits) that saves 9 ammo (casting healing probe) if you're in full 136 PVE gear - that's 2/3's of your ammo bar and enough to put your ammo regen to zero - all from an instant free cast.

If you don't have trauma probe up 100% of the time, you need to repent of that error.

Trauma probe is very useful. Especially for some bosses in nightmare mode operations where the tank is being hit extremely hard, such as the person tanking Jarg, or the Fabricator Droid.

It makes a big difference in controlling the flow of incoming damage.

There isn't much more that needs to be said. It's that simple.

Trauma Probe is amazing. Complain about Bacta or Kolto Probe please, not TP.

Agree. Traumba Probe is amazing, just because you don't see those green numbers, it doesn't mean it's doing nothing.

Bacta should heal as much as MP, or have some side effect. Absorption shield, damage reduction, hot, etc

Using lower gear than the 600 tick posters, the average (including crit) with a sample armor set is 478 per tick, which is 4780. Compare this to a (averaging with crit) 2711 heal from Medical Probe.... you are getting 176% of our most expensive heal, for free, and it can be pre-cast, has no cooldown, and is reactive (ie heals when it's needed, far better than a HoT).

TP is awesome. If you aren't using it....seriously, just use it.