More than 4 waves today! Here's hoping for December!

lydicjc

They didn't say there'd be more then 4 waves, just that they were adding more people.

Fingers crossed though, I'm a December Procrastinator myself.

we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day.

They didn't say there'd be more then 4 waves, just that they were adding more people.

Fingers crossed though, I'm a December Procrastinator myself.

Yeah he did.

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

Really?

However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day.

we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day.

more waves

Sounds like more waves to me.

Edit: And here I thought I'd be the first one to point out the obvious.

You guys are fast.

Edited by PatrikS

"Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday." -StephenReid

"we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day." -StephenReid

Meaning less people get in per wave, but the compensate that by sending out more waves.

This means they are having hard time coping with the increased traffic.

Don't hold your breath.

I have spent 3 days just looking at my inbox and i am starting to lose the plot.

First thing i do when i wake up...check inbox

Eat breakfast...check inbox

take dog for a walk...check inbox

Have lunch...check inbox

play lol...check inbox in between games

Have my diner...check inbox

watch ****...check inbox

Just before i sleep...one last check..you never know.

Wake up and it starts again

now just repeat that for 3 days and tell me your not going to lose the plot