Green Plated Jedi Armour?

Masterrag

I was wondering if anyone has heard of, or knows anyway if there is a way, of aquiring the Green Plated Armour as seen in the 'Decieved' trailer, worn by the Jedi Masters protecting the temple?

Any info would be great.

Thanks

Master Kal

May the force be with us all...

Jedi Battlelord's Armor. I have a full set thanks to a guild mate. It's level 45-ish moddable armor. If you're praying for the hood down... then no. The hood is up, but it has goggles that remove it as part of the set. Combined with the Mirmidon's bracers it's a very nice set to gear up through Ilum/Belsavis dailies. They are random drops, so it's not going to be easy to find, but if you plow through the Trade Market and do some kill-farming you'll get it. Even let your guild mates know you're on the hunt, they can keep their eyes open.

Hope that helps!

Edited by MimicUnleashed

In the next major update (March I believe) Bioware is going to allow us to remove end-game PvE mods from everything. Hilts, armorings: EVERYTHING. So you can now pick the item you want to wear most instead of just what has the stats. So it's still something to consider if you're interested in the gear still. The only issue I see coming up is the set bonuses, however if we're lucky those will be tied to the armorings so we can transplant them properly and gain the benefits.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.