LF relatively balanced server

sordidmagi

I just talked a buddy in to buying the game but the server i am currently on is heavily skewed toward the imperial side. We want to make 1 guy on each faction but we don't want to feel unbalanced or desolate on either side. Can anyone recommend any relatively balanced, well populated servers?

Wall of Light is PvE west coast and has a great republic population... I think they actually outnumber the imps at this point... overall server population seems to be stable and decent, though I play almost exclusively with friends so I don't necessarily notice that...

No such thing if you want populated. Bioware created an environment where the "coolest looking" faction also has game mechanic advantages.

If you roll Republic, you're playing hardmode.

Ya i took a guardian up to about 47 on my original server but im tired of being one of maybe 25 people on my fleet at any given time. Is my only option to really only roll empire?

I really dont want to add to the already horrible faction balance, but i also dont want me and my friend to just quit from having no one to do anything with.