Let's figure out this Early Access thing!

DarthVanu

Alrighty gang, this is meant for the positive proactive folks to help everyone try to figure out and guesstimate when we might expect to see EA.

I'd like to start off by asking only the folks who recieve their EA e-mail TODAY to post when they registered their EA code.

I'm hoping that the result of this thread will cool some people off, and help others garner a realistic timeframe of when they can expect their much anticipated e-mail!

*EDIT: Thanks SO much to those that have taken the time to post and update the rest of us! I hope to see you in-game soon!

Edited by DarthVanu

October 9th and my email just came in. If you're around this date wait a few minutes and then manually push a check (especially if you're forwarding-- sometimes even with a refresh it won't come through immediately).

Too bad I have two major finals Friday morning to worry about instead. :p

October 9th and my email just came in. If you're around this date wait a few minutes and then manually push a check (especially if you're forwarding-- sometimes even with a refresh it won't come through immediately).

Too bad I have two major finals Friday morning to worry about instead. :p

Sometimes the email arrives late however you have play button active.

The second wave of the day just popped, and I learned that Mr. Reid stated they are trying to get ALL of the November invites out today!

My guess is that if they succeed, all of Dec should get access tomorrow at some point, and have the entire weekend to malnourish and sleep deprive themselves.

See you all in-game, and may the Force be with you!

Edited by DarthVanu