One mechanic that they need to implement

Nefacio

1st of all,this is just a petition or debating threat,don't post comments that are not relevant to the topic.

You might say that it was done first on WOW,but this is not WOW.All great mmo's need it.and it is dual spec,for classes like scoundrel or operative,that have healing and dps trees.For me personally,spending credits on re-spec,is just nonsensical...

If you agree with this,plz feel free to post your reply with thoughts and ideas that you might have.Accepting positive critcism :D

The point, is a cash sink. Yes, most people should of relized this by level 20 when you start to upgrade that those 8,000+ credit abilities that add a whopping 15-65 damage to the ability while nothing else is affected (stun for example, increase in damage but energy cost, cast time, duration, recycle time...do not change). BW doesn't want you to change your ability on a whim without some form of cost to do so (you get the first free one, after that it adds up).

I was ecstatic when dual-specs were available on World of Warcraft.

It became much easier for my guild at the time to sub in people into alternate roles if so-and-so couldn't make it to a raid.

I think it makes a lot of sense to implement this, as well, since every class has multiple roles they are able to fulfill.

I definitely think there should still be a cost to respec the individual trees, but being able to switch back and forth would be amazing.

Please, BioWare? :D