Rotation for Arsenal Mercs

elvok

I was wondering the same thing, I am only level 25,

But so far I find that if I open with:

Exp Dart -> Unload -> Rapid Shots x1, my heat is usually back to 0.

Then I unload enough Tracer Missiles until I lose one Heat Per Second of Dissipation. Then ->Rapid Shots x2-3 -> Unload -> Tracer Missiles again, then repeat if need be from this point.

Due to the casting times and everything this usually keeps my heat under 30% so I can just unload towards the end of a fight when it comes.

I don't know if this rotation sucks or not, but it seems to keep me in the clear as far as heat goes, and does a good bit of damage.

If you put points into Arsenal properly you get Tracer Missile at 20, which is huge.

Heatseaker is at the top of the arsenal tree. i love people who tell the level 20-30 to use heat seeker in their rotation :rolleyes:

in all fairness the OP didnt specify his lvl so the main rotation is stated. if the OP desires a modified rotation for his lvl then he needs to state it

Assuming you are Arsenal spec, rotations is something like:

Tracer Missile x3 -> HeeatSeeker Missile -> Unload -> Tracer Missile x2 -> (unload if procced) Rail Shot

Rinse and repeat. You may use Fusion Missle in there for the DoT

I would modify that to first the Heat Bypass skill first, then just 2 Tracer Missiles (should have 5 heat sig at that point)-> HeeatSeeker Missile -> Unload -> Tracer Missile x3 (now have unload proc and 5 locks)-> Unload-> Rail Shot

When facing tough group, start with DfA, hit one mob with Concussion Missile, use the other dual blaster skill (forgot the name). When you get down to the one or 2 toughest mobs, convert to single target skills above.

Of course, we have a stun, a reset with a heal of the stun skill, a HoT, an armor bubble, etc. All our skills have there uses, think on your toes.

Assuming you are Arsenal spec, rotations is something like:

Tracer Missile x3 -> HeeatSeeker Missile -> Unload -> Tracer Missile x2 -> (unload if procced) Rail Shot

Rinse and repeat. You may use Fusion Missle in there for the DoT

Right, that's pretty much what I've found to work best. As others said, if you don't have Heatseeker Missile yet, use Tracer in its place.

Also for leveling, a lot of your killing in AOE. I usually do the following:

1st group:

Relic, DFA, Explosive Dart on one, Unload on another, then clean up anything left with normal shots or Sweeping Blasters if they still have a lot of health.

2nd group (DFA on cooldown):

Relic #2, Fusion Missile (trying to hit at least 2), Explosive Dart (on one that was missed by Fusion), then Sweeping Blasters and/or Flamethrower depending on spacing.

Rinse and Repeat.

If you put points into Arsenal properly you get Tracer Missile at 20, which is huge.

Heatseaker is at the top of the arsenal tree. i love people who tell the level 20-30 to use heat seeker in their rotation :rolleyes:

The OP didn't list his level or specifically request a rotation for his level range... ;)