The holonet timeline

captinplanet

Apparently Bioware didn't want to make any more for now because they felt they were going too far back in time and that it wasn't really relevant to the game anymore. Shame, if you ask me. Loved them!

Next time try using search though, the same question was asked a few days ago :)

Apparently Bioware didn't want to make any more for now because they felt they were going too far back in time and that it wasn't really relevant to the game anymore. Shame, if you ask me. Loved them!

Next time try using search though, the same question was asked a few days ago :)

Your post is a)a bit rude and b)wrong.

We've been just given vague answer that BW might eventually return to the timelines, but I think that Dark Horse's new comic about the early, pre- Light and Dark divide, Jedi Order just forced their hand with too many differences between their versions of early canon.

Your post is a)a bit rude and b)wrong.

Xerxex's answer was not wrong; he, in fact, paraphrased Community Manager Stephen Reid.

Truth is as we went further and further back in time, the entries would become less and less relevant to the current game. We wanted them to be in some way relevant, so we took the decision to put them on hiatus.

It's still possible we'll restart them but it's probably more likely that we'll do something that's 'Timeline-like' but has more relevance to the game as it expands.

Also, suggesting that someone use the clearly-visible Search function is not rude; it is a sensible suggestion.

Xerxex's answer was not wrong; he, in fact, paraphrased Community Manager Stephen Reid.

Also, suggesting that someone use the clearly-visible Search function is not rude; it is a sensible suggestion.

Except that Reid's post doesn't come up in it, otherwise I would have, you know, known about it because I used it to check his claim and went through the most recent posts I found with "holonet timeline" search. And why doesn't it show up? Because IT WASN'T POSTED ON THIS FORUM!

Now, is it polite to lecture people about searching for post that they can't find by the search?

Edited by Rouge