Could it be, tryin got kill Hybrid but possibly fail???

Skitlz

What about this spec.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200rcMskbskrZZf0cRR.1

You get harnessed darkness still. All of us have been using it where wither didnt give us a stack and we have been just fine. Now that the stacks last longer before faiding you dont need another ability to keep them up/add them faster. Also as for dmg, deathfield does alot more dmg than wither and has more range, which is good for runners, and node cappers. Thrash is used alot considering you need it to proc energize so the crit dmg bonus will only help their. Basically you give up wither for more thrash dmg and a longer range AOE that does more dmg, just not lower targets dmg and speed. Its a toss up really. Any ideas or reasons wither is a better choice than deathfield + extra thrash dmg?

You can't just look at Wither as damage.

Wither is -5% damage debuff to all it hits. Add to it your taunt, -30%. Add to it your guard (on what they're attacking), for -55%. Toss in Discharge for -5% accuracy to boot. Whoever is being attacked is now immortal until you die. If you do this, the ball carrier can take STUPID amounts of punishment for a very long time (12+ seconds). Not to mention give you 3 medals in about 5 seconds... :D

Yes, Wither is only 5% of it, but 5% is 5%. It's a flat reduction to all damage. If you spec for damage reduction talents like Sith Defiance, that 5% would cost you 5 talent points, with any class. But Wither costs you 1 point, and it's an AoE.

It does some damage. Yeah, it's not Death From Above, but it adds up.

And finally, 30% AoE slow? For a whopping 15 seconds? Longest duration slow I know of is 12 seconds. This is 15. And AoE. Considering currently slows are not part of the Resolve system, and are not affected by it (AFAIK), that's amazing in group PvP at least.

When patch hits, I'm 31/0/10, for damn sure. Hell, I'm there already.

Edited by Sabbathius

im 31/0/10 now as well, just curious in a 1v1 setting i think the other build i posted would be better. but very little is 1v1 in this game in pvp. i think civil war would be better if it had 5 nodes instead of 3. would make it more small fights, and not huge zerg to one point at a time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.