Level 50 Armormech Schematics - Where are they?

IlexGlabra

Well, I have seen synthweaving schematics for level 50 electrum headgear, chests, and greaves, but nothing else so far. I'd love to make matching pieces, but if I can't get the schematics then I'm stumped. Do we know for sure that they exist? Edited by Estelindis

There's the medium armor level 50 suit - Polyplast Ultramesh - but that's about it. Not that it matters much since all orange crafted gear can be modded to 50 and beyond.

But gloves, boots, bracers? Nothing. No craftable orange at all.

Edited by Kanana

I just combed through Torhead.com looking for Level 50 schematics (not the ones that require the Raid ingredient) and yeah, the only ones available are the Helmet and Leg pieces, or the three Orange Electrum Onslaught ones. I just hit 50 on my Trooper and was hoping that I'd be able to supplement my equipment with some nice purples until I've earned a few pieces of Centurion or Champion gear.

There are some Level 49 ones that I can try to RE into purples. I guess that will have to do.

The level 49 greens can be RE-ed to purples. Mastercraft purples (with an augment slot) can be extremely good, depending on your spec. Some people wear them over the Rakata pieces because they have a better stat combination.

Unless you are looking to build a PvP set for PvP, don't buy into the idea that everything on the PvP vendor is so much better than the crafted items. The mastercraft earpiece and belt I'm wearing make Battlemaster gear look like garbage (and yes, they are level 49 purples).

Edited by Raani

There are plenty of armormech lvl 50 patterns in operations.

And that is one of my biggest problems with SWTOR crafting. I don't run operations or flashpoints. Crafters should not be locked out of advancing their craft because their chosen play style is not PvE Instances.

And that is one of my biggest problems with SWTOR crafting. I don't run operations or flashpoints. Crafters should not be locked out of advancing their craft because their chosen play style is not PvE Instances.

I agree...that is, if you also include those that do not do pvp.