What brought YOU to this MMO?

Thelegendiryoku

Star wars fan

Bioware fan (well, except for DA2.. i figured maybe that was a hiccup)

MMO fan

Easily hyped by flashy advertising

Ah... if i could only yell at past-me "HEY! DONT WASTE 60 DOLLARS!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW DELICIOUS OF A STEAK THAT BUYS!?!"

but alas...

1. Bioware

2. Non-fantasy MMO

re: 1... Bioware has just about lost their shine. DA2 and this have been major disappointments to me... I will NOT be happy if ME3 is somehow damaged.

/agree

i will not buy ME3 right away. I will play or watch a friend play it/youtube videos and see if its as good as i hope. I think bioware owes me 60 bucks anyway

Was it you loved KOTOR?

Love BioWare games?

Huge Star Wars fan?

Those things but mainly bioware and star wars. KOTOR was a great game but wouldn't say I loved it. And I was getting tired of mmos in general so that had no impact in my decision.

What brought me here was KOTOR. I just love what Bioware did with the first game. I somehow expected the MMO to be more in line with the game though.

I didn't came here for the story. Story is nice, but I play game for the gaming part. To enjoy a story I read a book.

Was it you loved KOTOR?

Love BioWare games?

Huge Star Wars fan?

Interested in a new MMO?

For me it would have to be all of this.

Just curious what brought you to this game. :)

Everything! And it hasn't let me down yet! This game is so FCKING awesome! I'm a diehard world of Warcraft fan for 7 years and I gotta say SWTOR is looking to be just as good if not better than WoW in every way.

Everything! And it hasn't let me down yet! This game is so FCKING awesome! I'm a diehard world of Warcraft fan for 7 years and I gotta say SWTOR is looking to be just as good if not better than WoW in every way.

go watch some guild wars 2 videos.

that's what an mmo that comes out in 2012 ought to look like.

I was bored during the hollidays and instead of resubbing wow for a week or two of playtime I decided to test TOR.

I'm not a bioware fan pr say (I loved Kotor, didnt like DA/ME that much)

I'm not a hardcored SW fan, I enjoy it but not more then any other pop cult thing (Star trek, World of warcraft lore, Lord of the rings etc etc are all good stuff, but I'm no fanatic or "fan")

I do enjoy RPG games in general, that and dungeon crawling hack and slash (diablo style)

As most people have said already, it's a Bioware game. And I love Mass Effect. This is the closest thing to a Mass Effect MMO currently, and some of my WoW guildies were playing so I figured I'd give it a try. Not the biggest Star Wars fan, I liked the movies (IV, V and VI) but a good game is a good game regardless of theme.