5/8/28 Fire Crotch Build

Mormi

This build seems pretty basic and I haven't seen it on the forums. So I am curious to see peoples opinions and if its worth getting TD instead of beefing up FB and fire abilities.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301hMZMsMZfhRbkGhMc.1

I gave up 4 points in the pyro tree (including passing on TD which I thoroughly enjoy the burst spike dmg of) to get more points into FB and pure fire abilities. This a a PVP and PVE spec, pure DPS build. You have some wiggle room with 2 points in the first 3 tiers of Pyro, but I like have the 1 point in both Infrared Sensors and Gyroscopic Alignment Jets. Normal Pyro rotation of IM, RS, RP, FB, then spamming FB until RS procs or RP is off cd. Also throw in some Rapid Shots to keep below 50% heat (unless you have Vent Heat off CD)

As far as gear goes, you still want to be stacking crit + surge. And for PVP get the Eliminator set for the 4 piece bonus of 15% RS crit.

Edited by Mormi

How do you NOT take TD?

This build is trying to be something its not~

You choose Infered Sensor over Degauss? Really.... 1/2 in Gyroscopic? common.....

Even Prototype Cylinders or Hot Iron is not even remotely close to being> Thermal Detonator.

There is no exception for FULL Pyro over some random hybrid build. Period.

Its just a mess, and offers nothing over a standard build.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.