Ilum weekly

Piriste

does ANYONE actually have fun doing this grind?

For me it kills the whole game. I love to pvp and do warzones, but gathering up as a one big crowd and then pushing ourselves to the opposite crowd is just not fun in my opinion.

Honestly saying, i dont think i'd enjoy Ilum even with even factions. It's just kill hunting. There's nothing to it. it's just way too.. boring.

Edited by Piriste

Thank you BioWare for making us Ride in cricels and giving ourselfs grief for looting 10 boxes for an entire server. . . . . . Fail

Also there will never be a battle in Ilum wich will make sence since eitherside will only fight when they are greater in numbers.

And the weekly, is just silly, very sorry but quit silly there is no sence in this at all.

Thank you BioWare for making us Ride in cricels and giving ourselfs grief for looting 10 boxes for an entire server. . . . . . Fail

Also there will never be a battle in Ilum wich will make sence since eitherside will only fight when they are greater in numbers.

And the weekly, is just silly, very sorry but quit silly there is no sence in this at all.

It makes about as much SENSE as you do...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.