Relic Question

Wolverrine

I'm currently using Rakata Relic of Boundless Ages & Relic of Echoing Introspection. I'm looking at switching out the 2nd for either another Boundless Ages or a Rakata Relic of Forbidden Secrets. Which would be better? Or would my Matrix Share of 58 str, 50 end, 24 crit better?

Currently my gear is near equal to the Gear you can get with the shards with funny names Tiwanese, Columai, Rakata. My str is 1400, so I just don't think that those little stats on the Matrix Cube really would be much improvement?

Thanks...

Personally I perfer the flat out stats from the Matrix cube and use it, my other relic is the use gives 355 power for 20 sec. I did pick up the Plasma Burst Device from Karaggas Palace today. It has a 30% chance to do 168 elemental damage with a 4.5 sec internal CD, I'm not completely sure if it is worth using over a use relic, but I will probably stick with it since I tend to forget to pop the relic.

Anyways if it was me I'd stick with the Matrix cube and the use trinket with the buff you prefer.

Personally I perfer the flat out stats from the Matrix cube and use it, my other relic is the use gives 355 power for 20 sec. I did pick up the Plasma Burst Device from Karaggas Palace today. It has a 30% chance to do 168 elemental damage with a 4.5 sec internal CD, I'm not completely sure if it is worth using over a use relic, but I will probably stick with it since I tend to forget to pop the relic.

Anyways if it was me I'd stick with the Matrix cube and the use trinket with the buff you prefer.

I kept making the rakata ones until i got a crit on one of each (augment slot with a +28 str in it). The power one i generally save for Zen (when i can) and the crit / surge one i roll as soon as its off CD. The best thing about the relics is they can be used when you know you have a burn phase, or a decent amount of time on your target.

These are easily BiS for most situations - but the plasma would probably give great sustained on bosses that you just sit there and smack (council, karagga and bonetrasher)

I just can't see the stats on that being that much more benificial really... I don't know I guess I'll play around with it & see... I'd so kill for a combat log and/or dps log/meter.

I kept making the rakata ones until i got a crit on one of each (augment slot with a +28 str in it). The power one i generally save for Zen (when i can) and the crit / surge one i roll as soon as its off CD. The best thing about the relics is they can be used when you know you have a burn phase, or a decent amount of time on your target.

These are easily BiS for most situations - but the plasma would probably give great sustained on bosses that you just sit there and smack (council, karagga and bonetrasher)

You can crit those? heck ya... but damn Alloys are a pain to get...lol Can you crit on Enhancements & Crystals? I've been 400 Artifice for over a month & I've yet to have anything crit & was begining to think nothing from Artifice could crit.

Also I'm Combat not Watchman.

Edited by Wolverrine

You can crit those? heck ya... but damn Alloys are a pain to get...lol Can you crit on Enhancements & Crystals? I've been 400 Artifice for over a month & I've yet to have anything crit & was begining to think nothing from Artifice could crit.

Also I'm Combat not Watchman.

ive made hundreds (probably thousands) of enhancements and crystals and no crits. I highly doubt they can, but damn it would be great if they could!!