The Mission AWOL/ Light side Darkside, Biowares broken moral compass

Therinai

well isn't that the point of view of the gray Jedi that having the extremes of LS and DS is bad that you must have balance in your actions etc

extremes in anything is always bad. thats kinda why i like the idea of a LS sith, sure your nasty but your not a total dbag. it kinda balances out in the absence of proper gray jedi

Gray Jedi canon? I have only watched the movies and played the videogames. Also it seems like GL wants it to be extremes when it comes to the darkside at least. Falling into the darkside to save your wife suddenly makes you ok with chopping up a bunch of kids.

Edited by Bronze_Elemental

Gray Jedi canon? I have only watched the movies and played the videogames.

well if they basing this game off KOTOR1 and 2 then yea sure. Jolee in first and that old lady i forget her name but the voice was really annoying she said for every bit of good i have done equal bad or something like that.

so if tey basing this off KOTOR then i think yes, as for larger star wars franchise well i dont know.

See, part of what bugged me about that one was at the same time the soldiers are deserting, the Governor is basically drafting non-combatants into the rebuild.

If you play it through DS, the troops in question decide on their own that if they don't go back, then the base is likely to be overrun. If they AWOL, they may survive, but by their own words, they have to condemn their comrades and the civilians to death to do it.