How Epic Isn't This?

LordBerenger

now you know a qui gon force ghost is gonna be there with all the other jedi at the end :-/

Hmm, i wouldn't be surprised if GL WOULDN'T have though about that.

Bet they're gonna edit it so that Maul doesn't get his body cut into half as well :)

Edited by LordBerenger

This a real trailer??

Yeah forgot to point it out it's a REAL trailer lol. Got me shocked when i found out. But yeah, coming out this month.

Curious though. Does the kids even watch Star Wars nowadays? I mean, how popular is that Clone wars series to begin with? :p

It confuses me to no end that this could even be called a kids film. Sure, the writing is as bad as would be expected from a children's film, but when I think of entertainment for kids, I can't say these come to mind:

1. Trade Delegations

2. Senate Hearings

3. War

4. Murder

5. Slavery

6. I'm just going to stop making this list, I imagine you get what I am saying.

You can't really though call THIS as mature or well less kiddy as someone getting their head chopped off or arms chopped or half naked chicks in slave outfits or blowing up planets - Genocide.

Only things that wasn't ''kiddy'' in Phantom Menace was Maul getting chopped in half, the death of Qui Gon and burning of his body and those big ''creatures'' under the water.

That's the ONLY things that's not ''kiddy''. It's watchable but by no means is it as mature as the other ones.

But that's just my opinion.

People will find a million reasons to hate TPM, and the prequels in general, dont try to reason with them.

The best thing to do is just ignore the haters and enjoy the movies, if you do.

Will you defer your motion to allow a commission to explore the validity of your accusations?