The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Looking for a PT's help on <The Arkanian Legacy> for 'Number one with a bullet.'

Robwinter

I did it first time around, I did it like i would do any tough pvp player, I hit hard, wasted my stun, carbonize early. interrupted as much as i could, and when mako died (had her taunting), i then used the good old hit and kite. Fire blast slows the target so "easy mode" to basically walk backwards while spamming whatever is up based on heat. give that a try, you cant really sit there and take it from the elites.

Thank you for trying to help, but I'm not looking for tips (I've read all threads with them). I prefer working on PvP, inis and raids (and alts :) ) and not spend tons of credits on repairs and respecs.

o/

PS. The tactics depends on my spec, gear (I have crafted pieces and quest pieces) and companion's gear BTW.

Edited by Robwinter

If you are talking about the part with the Defeat the Supreme Guards. this part was anoying I died 4 times. this is what I did finally.

pull them both to the back of the corner were you can LOS them. make sure MAKO is on passive for now or they will attack her.

the trick here is to keep using flame thrower skill as much as posible that way both take the damage. you will need to only target one guy the whole time. make sure to interrupt that one guy all the time. he will get healed though through the other guard. this is ok cause eventually one will die. make sure to pop sheild and and the health regen spell as soon as it is needed. this fight will last about 3 to 4 minutes

use, darts, flame sweep, flame thrower anything that will hit both guys

PS epic quest line I loved it

Edited by Issadrac