Party Quests?

JediXMan

How many affection points do I need to trigger conversations with each party member, and how many do I need to get their quest? And if it's not based on AP, then how else is it triggered?

Don't know if this belongs in this board, but whatever. Seemed like the right choice at the time.

There is no comprehensive list that I am aware of atm that lists the points where you get companion conversations. You keep getting them for most comapnions up until you have around 9300 or something.

Be aware though that conversations can be limited by Chapter, so your companion may go quiet for several planets if you get all of their conversations availble in a Chapter before finishing it. They will start talking again though once you finish your current chapter. Occasioanlly there might be a conversation that requires you to be a certain level to trigger(I think) if the conversation leads to a quest with combat. At least I think I had one quest that didn't unlock till I was 30 on my JC.

Also note that you can not permenatly miss out on conversations by waiting too long.